Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blown Away

February 2011 --

I had told Kyra that, unless I was blown away by the next girl, that she'd be my new girlfriend (this is now what I called all "sugar babies," as I hated the other term). 

Dale and I agreed to meet at her apartment.  One point in her favor already that she lived alone.  I brought a bottle of wine at her request and we shared a glass while chatting on her sofa.  We then started to kiss on the sofa before moving into her bedroom. 

Dale's bedroom was small and messy, but the bed was a great queen with a wrought-iron frame and a thick comforter.  Since we were in mid-winter, and her old apartment was a bit drafty, this was perfect.  Naked, Dale's body was a masterpiece.  Even though her breasts were augmented, they were soft and wonderful (not too soft like mushy post-baby tits) instead of firm and too-fake looking.  She was tan all over, and she had a couple of cute tats on her hips.  She was athletic, had long limbs, but wasn't skinny.  She was even a tiny bit chunky, but I absolutely loved that about her.  Shaved, of course.

Her oral skills were better than average.  And, of course, I had to reciprocate by going down slowly and lovingly on her delicious pussy.  Her hips rocking back and forth against my tongue, she had a great orgasm.  On went the condom and we played in all positions.  She came over and over and over!  I thought she was going to pass out. She kept shouting, "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum again!"  Normally, I would have lost it and blown my load after the first or second time for her.  But they kept coming, and I was having such a great time kissing her and sucking those beautiful tits, I just willed myself to hang in there.  I flipped her over and fucked her doggy because that was her fave position.  Again, must have been three or four orgasms before I finally unloaded inside her.  I was blown away.  We kissed for what felt like 10 minutes afterwards, just holding each other, catching our breath.

Once she got up, she immediately got dressed, which I found just a little disconcerting.  I told her that I might want to go again in about half an hour, but she said, "Oh no, cowboy!  You've wrecked me plenty.  I'm not so sure I'll be able to walk tomorrow."

Dale and I kissed a lot that first time, and I knew that Kyra was toast.  I texted her on the way home to let her know.  Dale was my Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment