Saturday, August 1, 2015

New Sugar Baby Blog I'm Reading

I've recently come across Lapse From Grace, The Untamed Story of a Sugarbaby, a blog written by a Los Angeles-based high-end Sugar Baby who started out very humbly, and through the right attitude and connections with the right Sugar Daddies, has amassed while still in her twenties a net worth of over $1 million, including tons of cash and an impressive real estate portfolio.  She's a great writer (except for the poetry, which is all pretty awful), with a compelling narrative, and so far, I haven't been able to stop reading it.

I have to say that, upon first blush, this girl both impresses and repulses me.  She impresses because she knows exactly what she wants and doesn't settle for anything less and never gives up until she gets it.  She repulses me (so far) because she so casually and matter-of-factly admits that she is "hustling" the men for money, refusing/delaying sex with them because she's disgusted with them physically (while at the same time contemplating marrying them and speculating about how to divide assets/income once they divorce), and continuing to return to men who are not right for her.

I skipped ahead and discovered that she now wants real love in her life, a family, and a husband.  But she hasn't yet fully let go of the one Sugar Daddy who gave her enough money to get over the $1 million mark.  She reveals her youth and lack of maturity in spectacular fashion, though she deftly keeps those cards close to the vest to be able to rant about them privately on her blog.

Checking my own feelings here, I think part of the reason why I'm so put off by her story is because I feel so inadequate to the SDs she chooses.  I'm so small change compared to these men.  Then again, I also feel shock when I read about them.  Old men (50s and 60s) who have zero problem with giving her a "severance" check of more than $400,000.  I nearly choke every time I read about that.  What is it that motivates a man to do that for someone who he has to know is hustling him?  Does he believe he's grooming her for greatness? Could be, I guess, but then again, she's gotten most, if not all, of her inspiration from wealth-creation books she's read.  More pathologically, is he salving some open wound about his inadequacies as a husband or father?  Or is he just so bored and has nothing better to do with his money than to throw around multiple six figures to have eye/arm candy around who might open her legs for him and/or suck his dick?  Forget about all the trips, the shopping, the "mentorship," and the piles of cash (how the fuck do the married ones manage to hide that much from their wives?), a Sugar Daddy arrangement is first and foremost, for the men, a sexual relationship.  At one point, this girl states that her Sugar Daddy has given her $85,000 over a period of three months.  "Not enough!" she rants.  Seriously?  Is it worth that much for any man to fuck a woman to whom one is not married and/or with whom one does not have children?  I may really, really love sex, but whether or not I had the funds to invest, I would never do this.

Again, these are initial feelings.  I'm going to read the whole blog, and I'm going to pass on some of the juicier tidbits that I think reveal a great deal about this fascinating woman.

6 comments:

Nalina Belle said...

Great. Now I feel compelled to read it.

Sasha said...

Thanks! I can't sleep tonight. So, you just gave me some good reading material :) I thought I was making good money in the bowl, but what she has made is INSANE. I don't understand how a man would just throw that much money at someone either. I haven't read the blog, but this seriously sounds CRAZY. I'm a bit disgusted with her greediness. I'm glad she's made good investments though.

~Sasha

Sasha said...

Ok...so I haven't been able to stop reading her blog. I actually really like her determination. She came from nothing and through self education and connections she has set up a nice life for herself. I do get the feeling that she'll never be satisfied. She'll always want more and her goals will become grander. I can see as an SD how hearing her refer to "hustling" SDs would repulse you. Her complaints of being disgusted by an SD I believe are quite normal. I don't get into arrangements with SDs I'm not physically attracted to...but I don't knock someone who does do that. He's getting a value from her...and she's doing the same...it's an exchange. When I first started out, I did go out a few times with SDs who I didn't like...at all. I told myself that I wasn't going to do that again. I don't want to spend time with someone I don't like. I don't want to be embarrassed in public. She has a different mindset and very clear goals. Maybe that's why she's on her way to becoming a millionaire before 30?? I don't look into an SDs eyes and just see dollar signs. I really find her world fascinating though. She is a very good writer. Thanks for the recommendation!

I haven't been this addicted to a blog since when I first discovered your's! ;)

~Sasha

Sasha said...

What are your thoughts after reading her blog?? Does she still repulse you?? I've been dying to know if your opinion has changed...

~Sasha

Downtown LASD said...

Too busy to read it all right now, Sasha. I'll probably get to it next week.

Texas SB said...

see...this bitch is a fucking hustler! she invests too! we are not as dumb as you think. we are always hustling for our future! great example!

Post a Comment