Wednesday, August 23, 2017

On Rejecting Offers of a Blow Job from One's Wife

Greetings, all. Been a bit busy of late, with school starting here and business picking up for me.  Not much time to write these days.

So about the title of this post: a few weeks ago, while the kids were away at camp, DW and I were in the shower and things got a little steamy.  She knelt down and took my cock in her mouth for about five seconds before I stopped her (albeit in the gentlest way possible).  It made me happy that she said she enjoyed doing it.  Later, over this past weekend, as the sun was coming up, DW rolled over, stroked me till I was hard (took about three seconds), and started to try to give me a blow job before I stopped her again.  This time it was because I didn't feel clean.

These two explanations for why I told DW not to blow me were superficial. The truth was I didn't want to go there with her because she really isn't good at giving head.  It goes beyond my being large and her mouth being small. I've been with small women who were masterful at sucking dick. It's just that she has never really learned how to do this, or ever really expressed a willingness to get better at it, despite my offers to teach her (or have someone else teach her).  I appreciate the steps DW is taking to become more sexual with me.  But I need to tell you the following story to put them into context.

The morning before our shower session, DW and I went to an estate sale and purchased a beautiful rug at a ridiculously low price.  A total score. We got the thing home, vacuumed it clean, and then moved all the furniture to take out the rug we were replacing.  Once we got the rug the furniture in place, we realized that the furniture, which we'd had for years and years and had long ago become eyesores after being destroyed by two crazy kids, needed to be replaced. We'd talked about it for years, but never felt it was time to pull the trigger on new furniture so long as the kids were too likely to spill shit on it.  Now that they were teens, however, we decided to pull the trigger and buy new furniture. We were laughing and excited and that carried into the shower. Her choice to try to give me a blow job was not prompted by anything special that I did or said. She was just being spontaneous.

Later that afternoon, we hit the road to shop not only for a new sofa, one that would survive our kids and the dog, but new clothes for both of us. It was an afternoon of being completely free and unhurried, with no obligations to the kids and no concerns about spending money. You have to understand how major this is, because DW is about the most frugal person ever. As it was, most of the clothes we bought were purchased with gift cards she'd received as birthday and holiday presents over the past several years. Everything I bought was discounted at least 40 percent. Despite the fact that we are again making good money, we are always going to be bargain hunters (see rug purchase above).

After shopping we had a leisurely lunch, then decided to head over to the furniture stores. We were hit with major sticker shock, as the average price for what we were looking at was about $5,000.  Five grand for a sofa that would likely be permanently damaged in less than five years didn't seem like a good choice, so we headed over to another store we'd heard about that makes custom furniture for very reasonable prices. We found what we liked, but didn't buy it because DW wanted to shop some more before making a decision. After all, it would take several weeks to be delivered and that gave us (meaning HER) a lot of time to think it over. No big deal, I thought, but it'll get done.

We then went out to dinner near the beach and froze our asses off when the clouds decided to roll in.  But we were still laughing and having a great time.  We then went searching for that elusive industrial-strength lube because we were going to try having sex that night.  We went into a sex shop in our neighborhood and quickly found what we wanted, but we still looked around so DW could check out the dildos, vibrators, and lingerie.  To be honest, I tried to steer her away from the lingerie, which I think happened because I don't think I'll ever have as wonderful an experience shopping for lingerie as the one I'd had with C/Hayden nearly seven years ago.

After the saleswoman showed DW a couple of high-tech vibrators, she decided we were done with that shop.  We paid for the lube and went home.

In bed, we played around a lot, and I eventually went down on her.  This was the first time I'd been able to do this in about three years, so I went very slowly.  I wasn't going to rush this at all.  I'd kept in good practice during those years of being with my Sugar Babies (Audrey, Mouse, Staci, College, Rachel, No-name, Natalie, Sam, KC, Aussie, Gemini, Chic, Mel, and Lia), and I put those skills to good use with DW.  When she gets turned on, her hips start to rock. Sometimes, when I'm going down on her, they rock so much I have to hold her still so I can do my thing, but this time I just let her go and kept myself still. Looking up at DW, I could see she was totally into what I was doing.  She whispered, over and over, "Oh my god. Oh my god," and it seemed as though there was not a little hint of surprise in her voice that she was going there.  When she came, her body completely tensed up, and that's when I held her still.  She was soaking wet and we agreed that we'd still need the lube.

I got it out and we tested it on our fingers.  It was indeed quite slippery, not sticky, and I thought it was a great buy.  I rubbed in on her lips and put a finger inside her, then two. She enjoyed that a lot.  We agreed that I should try to enter her, and I got on top of her. We made it as far as the head of my penis before she had me pull out. It was still quite painful. That was the last time we tried to have sex.

We'll try that again, hopefully soon. This morning, DW was on a tear with the kids and had no time to talk to me or anyone because she was just in a foul, foul place.  But she apologized later and agreed that we needed to connect physically again. She misses it.

The ongoing saga.  Meanwhile, Jade and I have been in contact.  Her story is ridiculously complicated, but for now she's back east handling some family stuff and trying to stay safe (her words). I'm questioning her suitability but I'll hold off until I see her next month.  How I'm going to resist fucking her immediately will be very difficult, but I'll succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment